WORLD SUGAR EXPO 2018, THAILAND
“World’s Largest Sugar Event!”
||12-13 September 2019
||10.30 am to 5.00 pm
||Khonkaen International Convention & Exhibition Center (KICE), Khonkaen, Thailand
About The Venue
The World Sugar Expo & Conference 2018 will be held at BITEC Bangna. BITEC’s world-class, state-of-the-art facilities has been selected by a host of international organisers as the venue for their international trade exhibitions, world congresses, and a wide variety of MICE events. The expansion of the BTS sky train mass transit rail system direct to BITEC (Bang-Na station) which has now been completed will help to facilitate visitors and all event participants. BITEC is also only a 15-minute drive from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.