Fireworks Exhibitions and Conferences which boasts of a proven track record in the South East Asia region for Agriculture events such as the World’s largest Palm Oil event, PALMEX Indonesia and other agriculture events such as PALMEX Thailand, PALMEX Malaysia, PALMEX Sarawak and Sugar Indonesia is the organizer of this massive international Sugar and Bioethanol technology event. Download Brochure Download Post Show report
Some facts of the Sugar Industry In Thailand :
- Thailand is Ranked #2 Largest Sugar Exporter In The World and #4 largest sugar Producer In The World.
- The Thai Sugar Millers Corp executive chairman Vibul Panitvong said the cane harvest may total 103 million to 105 million metric tonnes, bringing sugar output to about 10.5 million to 10.7 million tonnes and therefore increasing Thailand's sugar export further.
- Thailand’s sugar industry is one of the largest worldwide, producing in 2015 around 11 mln tonnes and exporting almost 8 mln tonnes of sugar, ensuring its place as the second largest exporter after Brazil. Recent government policy has encouraged a move by farmers from rice into cane, while a generally positive domestic pricing environment for both cane and sugar underlay rising output. The government has also approved new investments by the milling sector and is allowing new sugar millers to enter the industry. It targets by 2025/26 ample increases in cane output and sugar production.
Opportunities In The Thai Sugar Industry
- Thai Sugar Companies Looking For Upgrades of Machinery and tractors.
- Thai Sugar Farmers on the look out for latest harvesting tools and equipment. Including the latest planting methods, fertilizers and planting solutions.
- Thai Sugar Mills Looking for parts and technology upgrades.
- Thai Sugar Refineries looking for upgrades and maintenance solutions.
- Thai Sugar companies exploring Biogas and Bioethanol technology potential.
- Thai Sugar companies finding solutions for Wastewater treatment.